Total Pageviews

Monday 13 January 2014

Over 1600 veiws!

My blog has just reached over 1600 views! I really cant believe there are so many people that have been reading my blog. When I first set it up I only thought I would have a few people reading it but there are so many amazing people that sit there and read my blog, its amazing! There are people reading my blog all around the world, I have had people read my blog who live in UK, US, Morocco, New Zealand, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Finland, Ireland, Singapore and so many more places.

I first started this blog because I was going through a hard time with my diabetes and I just wanted to have somewhere where I could write down stuff that was on my mind and things that were bothering me but at the same time be able to help other people with diabetes and show them that they are not alone. I have had so much amazing feed back about my blog and comments and it saying how much people enjoy reading my blog and how much it has helped them.

Here is a few of the feed back I have got from people....

"An absolutely brilliant read! Loving the amazing story and great to hear how you deal with certain aspects of your diabetes. Language used is good and clear! The colors used for the background and border are really cool and makes it look like a lot of time has been put into this amazing blog! The little drawn title is AMAZING and really welcomes you to what the page is all about.... Can't wait to read more in the future! Good Luck! xx"
Jacob Deveson

"I think Laura's blog is great because, is a good way for her to express her feelings and ideas about diabetes. It also helps other diabetics with the advice she gives as well as sharing good and bad things she has been through. so people know that they are not alone and that other people are experiencing the same things."
Alana Ricci

"I have type 1 diabetes as does my son. Obviously I'm no longer such a young thing any more, but I remember being your age with clarity and for me it was an awful time and my diabetes took a bashing that never really went away. My son's diagnosis has been my motivation to get things right and I wish that I had had access to the internet and your blog to read then, I really feel it would have made a difference to see that it is possible, in amongst teenage turbulence to still manage diabetes with such maturity and dedication. I've recommended my son reads it and have often pointed others in the your direction too. I think. It's amazing that someone so young not only deals with this so positively but by doing so gives inspiration and hope to others."

"I have read some of your blog and talked to you like all of today you helped me so much Laura

"Aw, Laura! Your blog is so good:* You inspire so many people, Including me and help people understand there not alone! I'm so proud of you:* love you lots!xxx"
Chloe Davidson
http://chloedavidson201218.blogspot.co.uk/

"Laura, I enjoy reading your blog because it always has a positive message. Diabetes is very hard but you never complain. You turn each negative into a learning experience not just for yourself but for others, too. Thank you for caring so much about other people. I think you would make a great doctor."
Sue White

"My sister, Laura Archer, has a very lovely blog about dealing with Type 1 Diabetes. She gives real life examples in her posts about things she's dealt with which makes her blog very personal. Each post of hers is normally about things, diabetics go through on a daily basis such as pressure to get a certain A1C (hba1c) or how to deal with high blood sugars and ketones. I absolutely love her blog and I recommend it to all the diabetics out there."
Tara Neill
http://getyourballeton.blogspot.co.uk/

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to read me blog post, you are the reason I have kept writing them. Don't forget to always remember you are a lot stronger then you think!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment