Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve. I had some friends come round and we had a competition were we played Pool, Darts, Wii games and sing star. It was so much fun, I didn't go to bed till 3am though because I couldn't sleep. Anyway I hope you all had loads of fun with your friends and family.

Normally at the beginning of a new year someone will ask you "what's your new years resolution is ?" It is really easy to make up one but the hard part is to stick at it. I have made up so many new years resolutions but I haven't been able to stick at them all. A new years resolution can be anything it could be to get all your homework in on time, make a blog, spend less time on Facebook, help more people, better hba1c, do more exercise....there are so many things you could choose. However you need to makes sure your new years resolution is realistic for example walking on water isn't really a realistic resolution that you would be able to complete, haha (:

Have you made a new years resolution? I think it would be a great idea if we all made a new years resolutions to do with our diabetes, so that we can all have a goal to be aiming for. This could help you when you are feeling down and upset about your diabetes because you will have a target to aim for and you can think about how happy and proud you will be when you reach that goal. It could be something like getting a better hba1c, controlling you levels better, learning to carb count, learning to inject/change your line to your pump...there are so many new year resolutions you can choose from. I have decided that my new year resolutions are going to be to learn to carb count myself and to get my hba1c down.

I know it can be really hard at times having diabetes and sometimes you wish you never had it but I am always here to help anyone who is finding it hard or just want to chat. If we all stick together it will make it easier for our day to day life. Remember you are stronger then you think (:


No comments:

Post a Comment